Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jazzaberry Blue Inspiration.

This geometric print reminds me of Optical Art .
Whilst looking through Print & Pattern Blogspot this week , i came across an artist whos work has very simular geometric shapes and patterns to my final project. He uses quite colourful prints to decorate cushions and art prints. Below are a few examples of his work that i find are quite simular to my work.
This piece is quite simular to the geometric shapes im using for my floral patterns. Its an interesting design as its just one design repeated and the design its self has a transparency on it so you can work out how the shape is created.
 
This design is simular to my circle shapes that i did in the previous semester , with a number of vibrant colours to make the work stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment